Veritas Backup Exec
Backup Exec gives you simple, complete backup and recovery protection for your business—to cover all data wherever it resides.
Backup Exec is available for purchase in either perpetual or term subscription licensing, with the level of functionality you require
Backup Exec gives you comprehensive protection against external threats. So if the unthinkable happens, your critical data is backed up and ready to be recovered, quickly and easily.
- Fully integrated Disaster-Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS) powered by Azure Site Recovery to help minimize RPO and RTO of VM workloads to off-site recovery to Azure.
- New platform support - Windows Server 2019, Exchange 2019, vSphere 6.7 Update 1, Oracle 12c R2, Cent OS 7.5, RHEL 8 and more.
- Scale Backup Exec to the cloud and choose from a range of integrated cloud connectors: AWS S3 Glacier and Glacier Deep Archive, All, Microsoft® Azure Regions, Google Cloud Platform Storage, Alibaba and many others, which have been fully tested and certified by Veritas.
- With GDPR Guard, Backup Exec users can now block access to certain backed up items for privacy and compliance regulations.
- Easier, more flexible deployment options (AWS & Azure Marketplace) and hardened security.
- Maximize the benefits of cloud and minimizing the cost of on-site storage. Enhanced deduplication to on-premise storage, as well as to public and hybrid cloud, is available with all license options.
- Simplified subscription and perpetual licensing options. Choose how you pay, and how much you pay.